Become a Volunteer
A network of volunteers across the country contribute to the mission and vision of the Christian Embassy.
Our volunteers represent diverse abilities and life experiences. Some are developing experience for their future careers, while others are living generously in retirement. Whether preparing for events, or praying for leaders under pressure, or even hosting in their homes, all of our volunteers seek to demonstrate the love of Jesus to the leaders we serve.
Thinking about volunteering? All you need is a willingness to help people, a little time to share and a desire to challenge yourself. With God’s enabling, your gift of time and energy can make an eternal difference in the life of a leader.
Skills and abilities
A great variety of skills are necessary for the Christian Embassy to function well. To name a few, we are looking for those who can help with:
- Editing and proofreading
- Website and social media updates
- Videography and video editing
- Networking and fundraising
- Event planning
- Translation and interpretation
- Data entry
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Journalism and writing
- Project management
- Audio visual
Commitment and qualifications
- We will provide you with the training and support you need to make sure you have a rewarding experience.
- The Christian Embassy has opportunities for those who are available to help during special events, or who can commit 2-4 hours per week or more.
- Do you excel at working in a cooperative team environment?
- Volunteers who are leading others will be asked to sign and adhere to our Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
- Age requirements: 19 years and up
- Fluency in French and other languages is always helpful, but not required.