Becoming a Volunteer
A network of volunteers across the country contribute to the mission and vision of the Christian Embassy.
Our volunteers represent diverse abilities and life experiences. Some are developing experience for their future careers, while others are living generously in their retirement. Whether preparing for events, or praying for leaders under pressure, or even hosting in their homes, all of our volunteers seek to demonstrate the love of Jesus to the leaders we serve.
Thinking about volunteering? All you need is a willingness to help people, a little time to share and a desire to challenge yourself. With God’s enabling, your gift of time and energy can make an eternal difference in the life of a leader.
Skills and abilities
A great variety of skills are necessary for Christian Embassy to function well. To name a few, we are looking for those who can help with:
- Editing and proofreading
- Website and social media updates
- Networking and fundraising
- Event planning
- Translation and interpretation
- Data entry
- Teaching EFL
- Making phone calls
- Project management
Commitment and qualifications
- We’ll provide you with the training and support you need to make sure you have a rewarding experience.
- The Christian Embassy has opportunities for those who are available to help during special events, or who can commit 2-4 hours per week or more.
- Are you excellent at working in a cooperative team environment?
- Volunteers who are leading others will be asked to sign and adhere to our Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
- Age requirements: 19 years and up
- Fluency in French and English and other languages is always helpful, but not required.
As a volunteer with Christian Embassy, in Ottawa, I am informed on new and interesting businesses and fields, through which the owners live out their faith.It is always a pleasure to connect with Heads of Missions and Ambassadors who are open to hearing the gospel.