eInspire: Ambassadors for Christ – Introduction
How well do you represent the King of kings and Lord of lords? How well do you reflect His character and share His offer of love, forgiveness and reconciliation with anyone who will listen? Do you want to be a more effective ambassador for Christ, despite the many responsibilities that fill your schedule? If so we invite you to journey through an eight-part series of brief, inspirational messages that will prayerfully help you accomplish this important goal.
You will learn about:
- the importance of talking to people about Jesus
- depending on God’s strength not your own as His ambassador
- steps unbelievers often take to faith in Christ
- Gospel-inspired prayer for people
- discussing the Gospel
- initiating spiritual conversations
- the joy of keeping the focus on Jesus
- using follow-up questions after a Christian event to steer towards spiritual conversation
Many thanks to the people who served as advisors and gave editorial suggestions and feedback. Together, we trust that you will be encouraged and motivated as you progress through this series.
Robert Montgomery and the Christian Embassy team
Unless otherwise noted all scripture is taken from the New International Version, ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.