eInspire 8: Follow-up questions to an event
After you have attended an event, like one of our luncheons, where you heard a Christian speak openly about how Christ has made a difference in their life, you might ask another of the guests the following questions. Discussion around these questions may allow you to share the story of your spiritual journey and the Good News of Jesus.
- What did you think of the presentation?
- What about the presentation intrigued you the most?
- Be prepared to answer this same question should he or she throw your question back to you.
- if Yes, what do you think he was trying to say?
- If No, what was confusing to you?
If they say yes to this last question, you can move into sharing your spiritual story and explaining the Good News of Jesus as encouraged in earlier articles.
The Apostle Paul calls all followers of Christ “ambassadors for Christ.” Every ambassador serves in a foreign land and is aware that their words and actions reflect back on their country. The Apostle Peter calls all believers aliens and strangers, because our true “country” is heaven. May we be ever mindful to well represent the King of Kings and Lord of lords to those around us.
Unless otherwise noted all scripture is taken from the New International Version, ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.