December 3rd from 10h00 – 11h00
“Reconciliation in a Divided Culture” With Michael Ramsden
“Why is there so much bitterness in our society?” Mr. Ramsden has heard this question in Canada and in every place he has spoken in 2019 including the United Kingdom, the Ukraine, Australia, Hong Kong, and Nigeria. He says, “Global culture seems to have converged on a very negative aspect. If the cry for justice is based on bitterness, even when you get justice, you are left with bitterness.” Is there an alternative? Come hear and interact with Michael Ramsden.
December 2, 2019
“Peace on Earth?” with Michael Ramsden
Diplomats, parliamentarians, business leaders and their guests are invited to begin celebrating the Christmas season by enjoying a festive meal, live seasonal music and inspirational keynote speaker Michael Ramsden.
October 24, 2019 10h00-11h30 or 14h00-15h30
In this roundtable Mike Donison and Lucas Malinowski will summarize the election results with an analysis of the outcome. They will comment on the role they played in the campaign as observers. They will also speak about how their faith shapes their perspectives on the election results.
October 17, 2019
No matter where your influence is — in your family, school, work or church — you are invited to join 405,000 of your peers to learn how to maximize it.
– Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and skills you can immediately apply
– Learn from a faculty representing multiple sectors and backgrounds
– Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and community
– Network with influencers in your community who are committed to living out God’s purposes in our world.
September 24, 2019 from 9h30-11h00 or 14h00-15h30
In this roundtable Mike Donison will summarize the rules governing the calling and the conduct of a Canadian federal general election. He will also address some of the major developments early in the election campaign.
May 22-24, 2019
Since 1998, the Christian Embassy has taken over 170 ambassadors and high commissioners from 92 different nations on three-day business tours to different cities within Canada. These tours provide you valuable opportunities to:
– discover and enjoy Canadian innovation, culture and hospitality
– expand your network of Canadian contacts
– promote business and economic opportunities in your country