October 24, 2019 10h00-11h30 or 14h00-15h30
In this roundtable Mike Donison and Lucas Malinowski will summarize the election results with an analysis of the outcome. They will comment on the role they played in the campaign as observers. They will also speak about how their faith shapes their perspectives on the election results.
October 17, 2019
No matter where your influence is — in your family, school, work or church — you are invited to join 405,000 of your peers to learn how to maximize it.
– Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and skills you can immediately apply
– Learn from a faculty representing multiple sectors and backgrounds
– Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and community
– Network with influencers in your community who are committed to living out God’s purposes in our world.
September 24, 2019 from 9h30-11h00 or 14h00-15h30
In this roundtable Mike Donison will summarize the rules governing the calling and the conduct of a Canadian federal general election. He will also address some of the major developments early in the election campaign.
May 22-24, 2019
Since 1998, the Christian Embassy has taken over 170 ambassadors and high commissioners from 92 different nations on three-day business tours to different cities within Canada. These tours provide you valuable opportunities to:
– discover and enjoy Canadian innovation, culture and hospitality
– expand your network of Canadian contacts
– promote business and economic opportunities in your country
May 2, 2019
The annual National Prayer Breakfast of Canada is a Christ-centred event held by the Parliamentary Prayer Breakfast Group in our nation’s capital. The purpose of this event is to come together collectively to honour and continue to hold to our Christian heritage. This allows our elected officials to gather together with men and women from different backgrounds to pray and connect through our shared faith.
April 9, 2019
We live in a time when public failure often leads to defamation. Misdeeds, whether past or present, start trending in social media headlines. Apologies are minimized and dismissed out of skepticism and distrust. In such a toxic environment, is it even possible to become agents of reconciliation and restoration? If so, how?